Hometown Spanish Ranch II has teamed up with A&J Electronics to go driveway to driveway to pick up scrap metal and e-waste.
Get to know your neighbors! Celebrate National Night Out! Tue Aug 1, 4-6pm *
In the clubhouse we will have coffee, water and cookies for anyone interested in meeting other members in the community. We will also have printed material about safety and health for you to pick up.
Los Amigos Association Members: JOIN US!
- From: Your Los Amigos Association Board Members
- When: Saturday, July 8, 2017
- Where: Clubhouse from 10-11am
- Why: Our Association has been inactive for over a year. We require the community to vote on two important matters:
1) Do you wish to continue the Los Amigos Association? If yes, the membership must elect new Board members.
A visitor’s vehicle was broken into in the wee hours this morning (7/3/17). They ransacked it good taking tools and other work things, his $100 Oakley sunglasses, keys to the boat etc. Vehicle was parked in the guest parking on Jiminez Way @ Verdi Road because his boat was in the driveway temporarily. He was planning to take the boat out this morning. He’s not 100% sure if the car was locked. He thinks whoever did it was on foot (probably young people) and he found a few of his things discarded outside the Park on Pacific. Be aware be careful and lock your cars – always. Lesson learned.
This is a post to the Spanish Ranch 2 Facebook Group Page dated May 26, 2017:
RESIDENTS BE AWARE
Yesterday I received my monthly SPACE RENT Account Summary with a letter from Hometown America regarding an “Amendment of Lease”. I live in Spanish Ranch II under a RENTAL agreement, not a LEASE.
City of Hayward Mobilehome Space Rent Stabilization Ordinance
Read the pdf file here:
OnView Security Services provides opening and closing of the Clubhouse at Spanish Ranch 2.
OnView is available for a wide range of services:
MHP Living equips home owners and housing professionals with everything they need to know
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 issue of the Tri-City Voice Newspaper is now available online.
- Several copies available at the Spanish Ranch II Clubhouse
- or Read the pdf file here >> TCV-17-04-11
- or visit the Current Issue page at the Tri-City Voice >>